Bible Teaching in Missional Perspective
This course introduces Christians at all teaching levels to key principles and methods for teaching the truth, plainly and relevantly to the heart – whether to unbelieving friends, contributing to a small group bible study, learning to preach, or teaching children.
Learn how to open the bible with friends, both Christians and non-Christians, and get the most out of your time together in interactive bible study. Learn from some of the best bible teachers how to get the point of a passage across and address people’s hearts with the gospel. You will also be introduced to storying as a method for opening the bible with people.
The course covers:
- Make It Clear – Learning from John Stott
- Making It Real- Learning From Tim Keller
- Making It Felt – Learning From C. J. Mahaney
- Preparing Interactive Bible Studies
- Leading Interactive Bible Studies
- Introducing Storytelling
- Preparing Stories
- Teaching The Bible Through Storytelling
- Learning In Community