Engaging with Context
The gospel is not just the message; it is also the lens through which we can understand our context. The course teaches you how to engage with context – without compromise.
The gospel is the best guide to contextualisation. This course sets out timeless principles from Paul’s letter to the Corinthians before moving into a biblical view of urban, suburban and rural contexts. You will find practical help and exercises to think through how to speak the gospel into your neighbourhood.
The course covers:
- Principled Contextualisation
- Principled Pragmatism
- The Urban Challenge
- The Suburban Challenge
- The Rural Challenge
- Understanding Your Neighbourhood
- Understanding Other Gospel Stories
- Understanding The Challenge of the Gospel
- Understanding Your Church